7.10.10

Tassels & Fringe.

via coco rosa @ mypreciousconfessions.blogspot.com

Yes, after much deliberation; I've gone ahead and got myself a tumblr account. There's just too many pretty things out there that I want to share; and it's become almost impossible for me to put it on blogger; besides; did I mention how convenient is it to click just on one button and that image will be posted on your wall?! With blogger, I'll still have to right click; save the picture; and then upload everything again; well, you get the picture. I've only started my account a few hours ago and I know that I'll go crazy on tumblr as soon as I have the time; or at the hint of anything pretty! And that's pretty perfect! Do drop by and take a look! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx