26.9.10

The Place To Be.


The food was, mediocre; The meet up was rather short as compared to previous occasions'. My energy level was probably down to the pits; but I've never felt more, contented and safe in the knowledge that I'm with some of the best girlfriends I can ask for! How they managed to see a picture of me with my mouth twisted wide open as "kinda cute", I'll never know- But I do know that I can always look forward to more dates with them because there can never be a dull moment; what with all the squabbles and slight lesbo harassment at reluctant individuals. And of course, I can pull the fugliest faces in the world without a care and I'll still get hugs and kisses at the end of the day.

Every time (i.e. now) I think about how different are the things that we are going through right now in our lives; what with having to endure Professors with no concept of punctuations; being on the road to being a campaigner for human rights; facing tiresome reshuffling in the office; attending three hours lectures, three days a week and learning things like Arts History and Foreign Affairs (ahem, cute Korean seniors) I can't help but feel so excited! It's going to be a long, arduous journey ahead; and maybe I've been reading/watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (1, 2 and 3) one too many times; and also because I'm an eternal optimist; but I can't help but feel that there's going to be so much to learn, as an individual; and as a group. So let's say it together; "The World is Our Oyster, Baby!"

Can't wait for the next meet up; (for the next decades' too!)
And Charmaine Ashley Ng, we've missed you!


PS/ I've been rambling wayyy too much than I should; but I really don't have the heart to "cut down" on the words! So I really appreciate it if I've come this far to the "PS" section! And if your face were in the photos that I've posted, you've better done that already! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx