27.8.10

Roman Holiday


Well, it's not a Roman Holiday that I'll be embarking on  ( this was the first title I could think of!) Okay, I digress, but thanks to my incredible boyfriend; I'll be going to London and Paris in December for a couple of weeks! It's so surreal; being able to see him again; but it's so amazing that I'll be meeting him on an entirely different continent! I can't believe that he'd planned it behind my back; asking my parents if I could go; but it is true! (The fact that my brother(s) is coming along is doing absolutely nothing to dampen my mood) I can hardly contain the excitement in me as I'm doing this post; Aww.. I'm just so thrilled that I can see him again and on top of that, I'm thankful that I get to spend Christmas and New Year's Eve together with him; which was something that I can only dream of.

Seems like December is going to be a busy month for me; because before my European getaway, I'll be going away for a couple of days with my family to Hainan and Shanghai; but who's complaining, right?


I can hardly wait! 

Thanks Baby(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx