26.8.10

Simple Pleasures.



Although it may not be the shockingly blue, azure sky I saw yesterday evening; I never thought that the sky could be more beautiful. I am not a natural geography student; but I do know that there was something... Different about the clouds; and it was so dreamlike and utterly beautiful that I couldn't stop staring out of the window.

Sometimes, it's little things like this that cheer me up after a long day at work; and I felt so blessed; because in a way; I was reminded to count my blessings; instead of whining and complaining about everything that I can think of.

Of course; that and avocado sushi rolls could do no wrong;
My boyfriend had really cultivated my taste buds for great sushi and I really have got to have avocado; cream cheese or that little bit of something extra in my sushi; Really wanted to go to Sushi Tei for my fix; but since we were at Lot 1 yesterday; we've got to make do with Sakae Sushi bleugh (And yes, this would probably be a good time to remind myself of what I've written the paragraph before; and thank the Lord for my wonderful dinner when others are starving or living off rations)

Simple pleasures like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx