31.7.10

SSENSE.COM

Scott Trindle
Marcio Sminch
Boo George
Balvodino Barani

Chanced upon SSENSE and although it is a shopping website; I find that it is more of a lifestyle website; which features photographers and their works. I spent a great deal of time looking at the photos and the photography is amazing! The works which I have chosen were some of my favorites!

I loved how the photographers managed to draw out attention to the details in the clothes; also the juxtaposition of objects in some of the photographs bring so much beauty through! The facial features and emotions portrayed were captured perfectly- especially the last one by Balvodino Barani; the look on their faces are so achingly beautiful!

I want to be able to take such photos someday; I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx