27.7.10

Oiishi x 10.


Recently, so long as I'm dining at Japanese restaurants, I've taken to ordering without looking at the menu. Call me drabbish, but I guess I know that I like to have whenever I'm having Japanese.

It goes without saying, that I must have my fix of an assortment of sashimi; and chawanmushi will be next on the list. Salmon Mentai is something that was introduced to me recently and I'm just so in love with it! Even my parents who know that I have an adversion to fish is quite surprised that I'll order a filet and eat it with no complaints!

Aw; my stomach is rumbling just by me looking at that picture; gosh; I can't wait to have it again this weekend!


Thanks baby(: I always get to eat such stuff with you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx