17.6.09

Wedding Bells(:


How many of us; can be lucky enough to say that they've witnessed the wedding of their supervisor during their internship?

Well, Esther and I can:D

Our supervisor got married today with his wifey; and yet; we're both busy at Canton; with the various tour groups, VIP rooms, GM (who came with his family;), and the various guests who could not dine at Sam's because of the wedding;

Rushed down at the later part of the evening and we managed to take a couple of pictures with the newlyweds:D





恭喜恭喜;TERRY与晓微(:

PS/ 这首歌是献给他们的;

希望你们会永远快乐白头偕老
宝宝也会很健康,白白胖胖的!
要永远幸福快乐喔!


做你的公主
何耀珊

我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护

我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福





With Kevin; NOPE; he's not the groomsman; just one of Sam's Cafe's Captain;

And yes; the other 2 colleagues/friends; (maybe I should call them frolleages; HAHAHA; sounds good!?:D)




小苎&Paul; we were just hanging out after a long long day; it's been so crazy; but I guess we're proud to say we've done our part in churning out NT$30,000+ for F&B revenue for the day itself!:D








Being REALLY spastic;




And gotten taken advantage of(;

Ah;
We're just a lovely, insane bunch of people!((:



ESTHER AND I; in our really; oriental, uniform; (jeez; I almost typed costume; so; HAHA)

I know I'll miss you Esther; when I'm back in SG; you've probably heard enough; but I'll type it out here since you're asleep now; (and rightly so; since it's nearing 4am; hahaha!)

We've been living together for 3mths; and we have 3 more months to go; to be exact; since our attachment ends on September 16; I'll miss having you around in the room; and having you pop by in the toilet when I'm doing something as personal; as flossing my teeth! LOL;



Like you've said; it's like; having another sister, with you; and having a somewhat permanent sleep over; and it's the fabbest!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx