19.6.09

Another; Late Night Rendezvous

Decided to go out one night; after a long day at work and the nearest place would of course be Hsinyi District!!((:




Wanted to go over to Ireland's Potato initially; but it was closed; so we popped by to LA Club instead which was great!






THE GREEN CEILING:D





My Date; with whom I had a rendezvous with:D



My brownie + ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMM:D



Don't let my facade fool you(:



I DID DRESS UP WITH A PRETTY BOW FOR THE OCCASION!:D





The burrito came with yummy salsa sauce which I loved to bits! I've actually finished everything!

I loved that place! I loved the quirky ceilings which had leaves hanging from it; and I love my yummy; chocolatey brownie; and I love my burrito! (Which I've finally tasted after hearing so much about it from Harrison;)



She preferred Carl Junior's chilli cheese fries to this;




But Esther hated the food (she still preferred Ireland's Potato's fries, apparently) and her concoction of Strawberry Margarita which she felt tasted like medicine; hahaha

But it was a great place to hang out and chill; and people watch;

Crossed the road and went over to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi where we took TONNES of photos!










Loved having Esther as my model and apparently; she loved making fun of me while taking my pictures;








I had to jump; and play with my shadow; and do all sorts of stuff; where I just got her to pose prettily:D



I LOVE YOU ESTHER!

(PS/ And could you please get me a better camera for my 20th birthday next year; so I could take gorgeous pictures for you on your birthday?! THANKS A MILLION!:D:D Okay, fine; or a CAMERA shaped; cake would be fab enough:D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx