12.6.09

WE LOVE FOOD:D

Found tons of merry photos of us feasting; I can't help but dedicate an ENTIRE post for our meals;

First stop, FRIDAY'S!




Where?! Thank God It's Friday @ Hsimending





Esther had been dying to lunch here ever since the first day we arrived at Taipei. This is an awesome, all American restaurant; with the walls plastered with huge posters of rock bands from the 70s and other awesome signage and bumper stickers.





The menu variety is GREAT; with really cute side dishes like their cheesy Fried Mac & Cheese; And their beverages are really fun; with their own yummy concoctions of lovely cocktails. But of course; the prices are a little steep; but I WOULD RECOMMEND this restaurant if you have a little extra cash to spare and is looking for something special:D




Next up;

A Japanese Restaurant @ Vieshow; BEFORE catching Night At The Museum 2!





We were attracted by the set dinner which they've offered and Esther gladly ordered her French styled pork steak; and I ordered my yummy Pasta Au Gratin in tomato sauce; it came with a bowl of hot, yummy vegetable soup; and a glass of Americano which unfortunately; had a leaking bottom; owells;




That pork steak was the yummiest I've ever tasted; it's really crunch! I'm not sure of it's the meat; of maybe; it's the French way it's done; BUT; it's grilled wonderfully!



I love my pasta Au gratin though; which I've littered with tons of mozzarella and Tabasco; I've never been a "tomato base" person; but I've got to say; looking at the pictures now is making me all hungry again! HAHA


Okay; ENOUGH OF RESTAURANTS ALREADY; we're hopping over to NIGHTMARKETS:D

Which?! Shilin Nightmarket
What?! TEPPANYAKI!



I've never eaten Teppanyaki ever, in my life; so this was my first! I LOVE how the meat's done; YES, I know, it's really unhealthy with the general dosage of butter and butter; but it smell so goood! I love the black pepper and I ESPECIALLY LOVE the onions which is fried together with the beef and chicken!







Esther LOVES her salmon to death; but I can't say the same for myself; (Hates fish! HAHA)

Pop by the next store for dessert! (ALTHOUGH our stomachs are so filled!)
AND WE LOVE OUR SNOW ICE:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aw; this is something so authentic which can't be compared to those sold in SG; WE BOTH LOVE the frozen, shaven milk ice; and the generous toppings of the various fruits and sauces of our choice;






I got BANANA CHOCOLATE; and Esther got CHOCOLATE PUDDING:D
At an average of NT$70; it's definitely; worth it:D



The cutie baby behind our table; who was crying and fussing throughout her meal;



And on the side note; Esther bought me this; ancient; Giam Sehn Tee which is just so cute; it's sweet; and yet; a little sour;


Lastly; and of course; the most recent addition to my 1330+ photos taken in Taipei, we're headed to;

WUFENPU;
To HAVE YUMMY; Beancurd with Peanuts!



I was the only one eating as Esther was full or something; BUT I LOVE the sugary sweetness of it all!:D The healthy beancurd balances out the sugary peanuts; but I guess, that's better than nothing:D LOVE IT:D



I've got to take my meds after this snack; as I was having a bit of gastric flu!



THANKS ESTHER:D For going to the doctor's with me:D:D I felt so; well taken care of!(LOVE this shot of you; somewhat artistic eh?!:D)

After shopping; went over to Raohe; which is something that we do; whenever we go WFP;





ESTHER had her quick fix of baked potato which she LOVES TO BITS! (Look at her goign crazy!!!!!!!!)
We had a healthy; carb loaded dinner; she had hers topped with bacon and cheese; while I chose Hawaiian:D

Okay; shall stop here; but because this post is all about EATING or 吃; SHALL POST UP THIS REALLY SAD SONG)):

Will Change IT TOMORROW; PROMISE:D

But this is a very beautiful; heartwrenching song too:/

愛太痛 - 吳克群

吃不能吃 睡不能睡
沒有了你 全都不對
我都學不會 把愛敷衍
用笑容來把眼淚催眠

笑不能笑 哭不敢哭
人不像人 鬼不像鬼
朋友都說這 不過失戀
但我卻連呼吸都膽怯

能不能不愛了 因為愛太痛了
我痛得快死了 卻無法把你忘了
能不能不愛了 愛情它太痛了
我痛得快死了 卻無法把愛割舍
我不能睡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx