15.3.09

Aw; I had a great time at church today:D

Thanks Pam! For the wonderful acoustic worship!
And to Jerald (the guitar) and EQ (the drums!)
And of course; the wonderful sermon about Naamun; and him being humble; and obedient; listening to people around him; and of course! To God!
Which eventually led to him being cured of his leprosy((:

AND OF COURSE;

I love my darling friends:D
Had so much fun with them(: Goofing around, with camera; taking tons of pictures; and VIDEOS!!

AW; there was an impromtu session; of RAE RAE; singing LIKE A VIRGIN; by Madonna;



TOTALLY, HILARIOUS!

AND; Jeslin, Rachel, Pam & Jerald singing LUCKY, by Jason Mraz;



THEY'RE SO SO AWESOME!:D
AW, I love you guys!:D
So, going to miss you all when I'm in Taipei!)):
Will definitely listen to this a million times! REALLY!





***

Lucky
Jason Mraz

Do you hear me,I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oooohhhhoohhhhohh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx