21.2.09

Was taking a break from mugging; when I saw this quiz!
It sounded like much fun! So I decided to "face up" to my deepest, darkest fear:D

AND IT'S SO ME!!!

I am so afraid that I'm a disappointment to my family and friends; essentially, people whom I truly cared for, and love; and

Honestly, no matter what heinous crimes you've committed; it's usually the disappointment I feel; that makes me really sad)):


What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Disappointment

You are a fun-loving, energetic, and cheerful person. You love adrenaline rushes, and going out at night. You constantly have to be having a great time to feel completely happy. Your biggest fear is not having anything to do, or having a huge disappointment/let down in your life. You hate being sad, and if something in your life suddenly went wrong it would be extremely hard for you to deal with. Just remember that everyone has to deal with hard times. Stay strong, and pretty soon your fun, party life will get right back the way it used to be.

Commitment
Losing Someone
Being Alone
Looked down on
Where Your life is Going
Death
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Go on then(: This barely took me like; 1min(:
Have some fun:D:D

GOODY LUCK! To ALL WHO'S PREPARING FOR THEIR FINALS NEXT WEEK:D:D
JY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx