22.2.09

I'm like; taking a break from my notes; by visiting some blogs around;

AND I got my ultimate nightmare.

THIS VIDEO; has shocked me; and its contents truly disgusted me.
WARNING: The video is really disturbing and is REALLY not suitable for the faint hearted.

They say that ignorance is bliss; but; it is anything BUT; for the poor rabbits.

HONESTLY;
It doesn't mean that with money; you can get away with buying a fur coat; which requires the fur; of 40, beautiful, rabbits; just BECAUSE some designer named Armani deemed it as "Tres CHIC".

What's next? Dogs? But OH NO, it will NEVER go down that lane isn't it;
With dogs being a man's best friend;

But really; after watching this; I don't know what else; these designers aren't capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx