24.2.09


Shall take this short little opportunity to blog;

TODAY'S DARLING AUDREY'S 19th BIRTHDAY:D:D



IT's a little horrible that it's on the 1st paper for our finals; and it doesnt help that all of us looked so shagged in the pictures; BUT, it's OKAY:D:D

I had fun lighting up the candle for you(: With the strong gust of wind around;
And I had fun really, singing OUT your birthday song:D

*Pictures are with Esther, I can't wait to see her load it up onto Facebook(:



DARLING GIRL!
May your 19th be as smooth sailing
And I wish you luck and tons of love and blessings on whatever you are embarking on(:
May you smile always! And be as cheery all year round(:
I'll definitely miss you during the 6mths in Taipei,
BUT WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE SKYPE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx