25.2.09


Realised that it's only during exam period where I blog the most;

God, Law, Seriously.

Looking at the past year paper is enough to make me feel all demoralised.



Example;

QUESTION 1

A hotel guest suffers food poisoning as a result of eating food provided by a hotel. Explain the civil and criminal liabilities which the hotel can incur.

Support your answer with relevant statutes. (14 marks)


*
Die, 14, friggin marks. OMGGG. HOWHOWHOW.

I KNOW I've read it before, if I were to look at my notes; I KNOW I will be able to answer this; BUT THE THING IS; it's not an open book test.

OWELLS;
Then I realised; that everyone needs a SILVER LINING;


Saw this in the sky this evening;



It's GORGEOUS!
It's the BIGGEST and NICEST rainbow I've ever seen; iterally in my 19years;

Somehow; it injected hope in me; Rachel mentioned that she wants a Fairy Godmother;
And I thought about the rainbow immediately.

Everything seems to safe, and blessed; with it's presence.

And now, I'm going to share it with all of you, who're looking at it.



May you be filled with peace, love, joy and HOPE;

Gee, I sound like some badly written Hallmark card! HAHA


*BACK TO MY NOTES!

Thought I'll share this really powerful song;
One which you can use; in times of need;
When HE, is all you need, to make everything better...

Came To My Rescue
Hillsongs United

I called you answered
And you came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx