26.2.09

ONE MORE PAPER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm SO HAPPY:D And DEAD TIRED!! I'll probably go to bed after writing this; Esther's waking me up later; at around, 2am? HAHAH!

Hospitality Business Mgmt;
Sounds fancy; It's ANYTHING, But!!!

Owells; I had a hard time getting by this morning for Tourism Law;
But I got to say thanks to Tim though!! I was introduced to the Taurine laced Red Bull which was really awesome!!!

I was in fact; so hyper in the afternoon! It was just; hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Together with darling Ley; where we sort of; entertained Rae and Esther! HAHA

I feel like posting up some pictures though:D
Some of these pictures are from a long time ago though!!:D:D

OF COURSE!! Most importantly; being; what my EMS BAOBEI got me for VDAY:D:D
It was a surprise though; I didnt expect to get anything from him; after telling him EXPRESSLY that; I dont really like getting Vday's gifts; HAHA!







It's TOO CUTE!!:D

Really lovely Godiva chocs; couriered over to my place:D:D Thanks darling! They're some realy lovely champagne liquorice:D

Remembered that we had a Secret Valentine's thing with the class; and it was so fun:D:D My Secret Love was Meichian(((: And I'm so glad she loved her headband:D:D HAHA! I love the album thing which she got me(: It's really so pretty:D




After which; Esther, Ley & I went over to Marina Square; where we caught a movie? Yer, then we went over to Mother Care!

Where Esther had to get some baby shoes for her................................................



CUTIE NIECE:D:D
Kayla! (tsk; what are all of you thinking?! HAHA!)

Ley & I; didn't wna be left out:D
These booties are just TOO CUTE! With all the cutesy slogans:D





Oh, before I forget; this is how pretty Esplanade is at night(:



Apologies for the blurry image!! My cell's camera's too lousy!

Went over to her place at SENGKANG(!) All the way at the East; and the BABY IS SO CUTE:D:D

LOVE HER TO BITS!!:D

The AUNTIE & HER NIECE:D

She's SMILING:D With ME:D


*

Oh! Anyway; YER! Here are some of the pictures from the MINI birthday celebration!



Birthday Girl! She looks so happy!

With Shirley:D


Melody(:

Rae Rae:D

WITH ME!

And the piece de resistance!



ESTHER!! Holding her card upside down! HAHA!

I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!



HAHA! I shall end off with this!
This is me; with darling Chloe:D

She's such a cutie!! And a mini me:D
Love, LOVE, her incessant chatters; about tortoises! HAHA!
Or rather; she would say "twor-thish"! HAHA!

*OKAY; Off to bed, I go! Tata!


This oldie, but goody which I love(:

Hello
Lionel Richie

It's so friggin awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx