1.3.09

HAHA! This is going to be a really short post; where I show off my BAOBEI!!!!!:D:D



(He's GOT TO take this picture himself, cos I FORCED him to; And his roomie REFUSED to take a picture for him! HAHA! KEN! You're so bad!! But Harrison's got such an AWESOME, blur expression! GIRLS!! It's BECAUSE, he doesnt know where to look! HAHAH! He actually said, "F%* IT" OH! HORRIBLE )

Realized that he was wearing this; super comfy hoodie; and on further inspection; I realised that on the back; it's got the initials;




IU- EMS

Which stands for; Indiana University; Emergency Medical Service!

Aw; I was so, proud in that instance! HAHA!
(HEY! Don't laugh!!)

I do find EMS officers really sexy; cos they've got really toned arms=p HAHA!
(Not like, I got to grab hold of this EMS officer of mine! Heeh!)

Okay, that's all I have for now(: Will blog about AUDREY'S BDAY STUFF; when I've got the pictures from LEY on Tues? I think(: YUPP!!

**
OH! Harrison's sang me 彩虹 for our FEB song((:

YAY(: Of course it's the nicest to me:D But I shall put up the ORIGINAL up on the blog here for everyone to share:D:D It's so so heartbreakingly sweet (THE LYRICS AND THE MV!! You can CLICK HERE to view from Youtube!)

看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡的著
你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到
沒有地球 太陽還是會繞
沒有理由 我也能自己找
你要離開 我知道很簡單
你說依賴 是我們的阻礙
就算放開 但能不能別沒收我的愛
當作我最後才明白

LOADS OF LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx