22.1.09

Some really random pictures(:



MINI CAKES FROM HOKKAIDO!
Darling Jeslin went over to Hokkaido over the Christmas holidays, and she got me this box of mini cakes.



IT WAS SO YUMMY! SO! YUMMY!
That my entire family had one each; and left one for me!

OWELL, better than none, COS it was REALLY good!
So unlike those mini puffs and stuffs you get from the supermarkets around;

THEY ARE SO GOOD!

OH! AND, THIS LITTLE BOX HERE!



It's my Law's proj group's BABY!

It's so gorgeous isnt it?!
DONE with painstaking love of SAM'S! HAHA

***

AND!!
TADA!
We had a golf workshop yesterday, and it was so much fun!

Learnt so many terms from the instructors and we had to practice chipping and putting with those, huge clubs and velcro tennis balls!

HAHA! ALL of us were so tickled by the game and I couldnt help but remember how YOU played, at the driving range a couple of months back(:

I miss that(:

AND! I want to say that!!
CHIPPING IS HARD! You've got to make the ball fly!

AND! I only managed to get one to fly and hit the board!
Out of like,

4 balls x 3 try outs = 12 shots :S



I'M THAT LOUSY!
MAYBE! I need YOU as my golf instructor((:



PS/ OH! ESTHER got the BULLSEYE!! HHAAHHA! SNNNNNNNNAAAAGGGGG!

SWEE LEI!


OH! BEFORE I FORGET!
We had some, French presentation yesterday by the people from Alliance Francaise and it was so interesting!

Learnt so much more about France;

DO YOU KNOW! There are MORE cheese from France; than the number of days in a year!? That's just! SO! Crazy! HAHA



COS! I tried some of the blue cheese and the goat cheese AND it's some STRONG stuff;
Sheila gave some to her darling to try and HIS expression is CLASSIC! LOL!

HAHA! I was laughing my toes off!

I'm REALLY! looking forward to the Wine & Cheese APPRECIATION thing that we're going to have at Al Dente's on 11 Feb! HAHA

I WILL HAVE MY CAMERA READY! :D:D
WOOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx