20.1.09

17JAN09

Yay(:
I'm loving my class more and more(:
Bought my camera on Friday; and I didnt know that it would add so much fun and laughter to class!

Just going to put up the pictures right here(:



RAY & HER FACE! LOL



MOI(:
DICKY HATES THIS HAIR TO BITS)):



Weijian(:



LEY! With the same V sign(:



AUDREY(:



My TALL Love(:



My DARLING TLAW Leader(: SHe's the best!




And the DICKSON! Who always wna go for PRATA but wouldnt touch any:S



AUD + LEY!



Esther + AUD!
THEY ARE FOREVR! BICKERING!



The GUYS!



Some of the girls((:



WITH ZIYU(:

Proceed to BUGIS after class.. FOR ESTHER'S RETAIL THERAPHY!



ESTHER! Trying to suck at her drink with 2straws!
One IN the cup; One OUTSIDE the cup!



My Yuan Yang((:



Esther(:



RACH(:



AUD! I love her food best((:




Rach doing her shopping(:



I HAD to pose for one~ Since I wasn't getting anything; HAHA



This picture is just so friggin fab! HAHA
IN ACTION!



My 3 Girls(((:

OKAY!

That's all I have for this session;
Blogger is getting SO erratic! It's making me go crazy!!

Enjoy your week!
FINGERS CROSSED!
We will find out the results of our posting to Holiday Inn TAIPEI this WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx