30.1.09

Hey Lunar New Year to ALL(:

This year; it was exceptionally dull; perhaps, due to the short holiday this year;
But without fail; the good food made up for it:D:D

Going to have more though(:
We're going to my auntie's place; friends of my dad's, ETC! Maybe even Esther's place:D HAHA


I can't wait!


YES! I'm so deprived of good food:D
(Will post of picture soon! When I get it from Jason!)

*
Speaking of my dear brother;
He's got a new GIRLFRIEND!

And, the girl is going away to Melbourne, AUST! To study; for 4-5 years.

And, my poor brother was asking me;


"How did Harrison and you cope?!"


I was speechless.
I really do not have any, fancy tips or answers for him.

All I have is, trust, I guess...
Understanding, Patience, TRUST, TRUST, TRUST!
Commitment, LOVE! STRENGTH.



And, yes, this must be what he really wants!

*

我有新歌!

愛錯- 王力宏

我從來沒想過
從來沒愛過
所以愛錯

我從哪裡起飛
從哪裡降落
多少不能原諒的錯
卻不能重來過

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx