6.2.09

CNY PICTURES!


Okay; Well, it's only the REUNION DINNER! (There are too many pictures! LOL! Shall save them for some other day! Actually, I think I'm just, plain lazy!!)





Went over to Hotel Royal for dinner together with my gran(:

It was GREAT!


Jason + Gran!


MOM AND DAD((:




My little brother and I!


One of the best things about CNY is the amount of good food you are eating! HAHA! It's kind of like; Christmas isnt it?((:



I love love! The yusheng(:
Used to hate it when I was little; but now, I've come to appreciate the veggies, cookies, sauces, and salmon, all found in the dish!

** I CAN TOTALLY! Imagine Esther's face! HAHAHA



Another dish which we ALL loved! Was the shark's fin + chicken;

To say that it is good; is totally, cheapening this dish!!
It's SO unlike from your usual, shark's fin which is made from starch and crab meat; with a few strands of fin;

This dish, is a signature of the restaurant! AND! Really, I know it's sinful, consuming this, and the poor sharks etc~ BUT! REALLY!

We don't consume any old shark's fin dish anymore; cos the taste of the chicken stock; and the abundance of fin, and the, texture is enough to make my mouth water; again, just by describing it. HAHA!

It's THAT good! Trust me! It's kinda like, tasting a superb steak from Outback's you don't ever wna try those coffee shop steaks (or cow remains?!) anymore! REALLY!



Quan getting a big mouthful!

So, yes, the rest of the meal paled by comparison; HAHA!






BUT THE DESSERT IS GOOD! I love this! So sorry; I have no idea what this White Fungus dessert is called! But it's good!

**

After dinner; we popped by to Far East Flora and the flowers were all gorgeous:D:D I THINK! Other than SUNFLOWERS:D:D My favourite would be ORCHIDS(: And ROSES(: As, cliche as it is!



THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AND I love the vibrant colours!
(HEH! Wasn't this a good shot?!((: I TOOK IT! HAHA!)

OKAY! So! That's all I'm going cover now((: Others! Soon enough! PLEASE BE PATIENT! ((:


PS!



Saw this house; or rather, mansion/ villa/ bungalow at the top of the hill; it's just SO! Wow; Okay; imagine that we're NOT in SG; it would be so so awesome to live in a house like that!!


*

我刚发现的新歌!

要点给我的哈里森:D

簡單愛;周杰倫

我想就這樣牽著妳的手不放開
愛可不可以簡簡單單沒有傷害
妳 靠著我的肩膀
妳 在我胸口睡著
像這樣的生活 我愛妳 妳愛我


看到弟弟在那里挣扎;那么沮丧,真让我心酸;
但是这让我懂了一件事,
我们所拥有的一切,那不是理所当然的!
他让我更加的珍惜这一份礼物(:
因为有你,每一天,是我最好最甜的情人节礼物!

你已经为我做了许多事情;真的(:
我好爱你(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx