20.12.08

Went to watch Ley at DANZATION 08!
IT WAS FABULOUS!




Look At The Sheer Number Of People!

The dances were amazing! So much life and energy throughout the whole 3hours performance and it was really engaging; especially at the end; where love was being discussed in 3 contexts;

Long Distance Relationship, Family & Friends...

I meant engaging, because all 3 holds a special meaning to me and yer; I teared a little but it was only a couple of tear drops. LOL

Ley was amazing! There was a dance when she danced and spun and did all her moves; RIGHT in front of us; it was amazing! Being able to see her in her groove!



I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LEY!



Me; Together With Ray, Ley, Char & Audrey(:



I LOVE YOU LEY! JYJYJYJY!

Take Care of the ELMO ALRIGHT:D:D

Song of The Day:
Amazed by Lonestar

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do Baby,
I'm amazed by you

For my darling 哈里森(:
我好爱你喔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx