13.12.08

I'm LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!! FOR TAIPEI! MISS ME? HAHA

Have some pictures here from church this afternoon:D:D I love my darlings! SO CUTE!




Dear JESLIN!
WENT to Fort Canning with her; And she was the photographer; snapping pictures after pictures of me; HAHA
IT WAS SO FUNN!



GRACE!
HAHA She's so cute! Her toothless grin; wearing my shades which are OBVIOUSLY oversized for her!



AT Coffee Bean; before going to MAY's (From TRM!) church;
She's having some; Hot Chocolate Marshmellow thingy; LOL! How decadant!



The BIG "Jiejies'" drinks;
Belgium Chocolate; Iced Blended Mocha & MY! YUMMY; Caramel Latte! IT'S SO FABBBBB!

*

Went for dinner after that with my fam at Bobby's; this cafe right beside Centrepoint; It's WONDERFUL I TELL YOU!

We ALL honestly enjoyed our ribs; steak sandwich; lamb shank,. fish & chips & pasta! It's so so yummy! SO WORTH every cent! Plus it came with house wine! SO! YUMM! Had my brother's share too! Cos he's underaged:D:D HAHA



MOMMY & DADDY:D




LOVED the ZEBRA striped BOOTHS!



JASON! QUAN & I!



THE WINE:D

*

OKAY; I'm off to pack my luggage! YES! I'm waking up at 4am LATER AND; my packing is still; like, not VERY done. LOL

I'll see you guys on WEDNESDAY! AND THIS SONG IS FOR YOU:D

CIAOS;


SARANG HAE HAIRYSON:D
POPOSHIPPO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx