30.12.08

SO; yes, I know I have been neglecting my blog a little but!!! YER, LOL I dont know what am I so busy with; Christmas I guess? And chatting with my dear Harrison(:

We're left with a week for vacations AND I loath it! I dont want it to end!!!! PLUS! I'll probably spend my week doing up my 1000word report and presentation:S

H.O.R.R.I.D

Well~ That's school for you I guess):

ANYWAY; enough of sad and depressing snippets of my life;

I've got pictures from CHAR'S CHRISTMAS PARTAAYYYYY; on the 27th;

THANKS MY DARLING CHARMAINE! THE dinner was AMAZING! Love the food; as usual(: And the games and just the little get together we've had:D

MELODY; I know you're unwell; but you were really missed that day!




One of the 1st few to arrive!!
I love Leslie's & Ley's facial expressions when they watch the telly! LOL



THE AWESOME (CHRIST)MAS DINNER!

THE STEAK was great! Really tender;
And anyone who knows me, know that I hate potatoes; AND YET! THE POTATO SALAD was awesome and its texture does not gross me out at all!
YUMM! I'm hungry now; as I'm typing this in 'Space!



HUGE TABLE! WE'RE chowing down our dinner(:
PS/ The red wine served by Char's mom was awesome!





MY FAVORITE PEOPLE EVER!!!
I love you guys so much!!



Esther & LEY!


V FOR VICTORY!



The LOVELY CLOWNS((:
(Red nose brought back home from Seoul, Korea by Ms. Char's beau)



DISTRACTED BY THE MEN IN BLACK!!



Entertainment for the Night!
We played something called; Pop The Shot or something! LOL
I think I've got the name terribly wrong!

It's kind of like; the Russian Roulette; With a CATCH!

We've got to write down like; 5 numbers on paper; and someone will have to throw the 2 little pin balls onto the spinning Roulette; and whoever who has the number which coincides where the ball falls into will have to down the shot!

A mixture of Vodka + Cola!
LETHAL!

Bleugh; I hate Vodka):




JIAO BEI!



And yes; Esther turned a lovely shade of red; Again. HAHAH



Those involved(:
Plus Rachel & Ley;

**

OKAY, I shall end here;
Thanks Char, for the dinner(: THE MISMATCHED THEME WAS HILARIOUS!
Especially your mom who is trying to get it right; but still managed to look so glam((:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! It's already! *GASP!* The 30th TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx