31.12.08

So, in the middle of the night; I felt like I've just downed a cup of coffee or something; it's something which I can't explain cos I just felt like I have so much energy now!

I guess; with today being the last day of 2008; it would be appropiate to do a little reflection on my life; see how much I've grown or changed; for better, or for worst...


It's gna be a LOOONNGG one!


Being a student; one of my top priorities would obviously be school. Being in Tourism; had it's highs and lows... I've gone through the process in which I HATED what I was doing and I can't wait to graduate so I can get it over and done with... However, as time passes, I began to appreciate what I was being taught; And it was really exciting!

However, I'm still as muddled when it comes to Further Studies.. I just hope that 2009 would give me the answers which I'm looking for... To go over to UNLV for their fab Tourism programme or to dive straight into the industry; something which I'm not very keen on either...



Seriously, one of the banes about growing up; would be that, we have to stop being so much of a kid; and being more of an adult. We're saddled with so many responsibilities.. And yer; I know everyone has it. But... working~ Gosh.. It's just so different from school life. I hope it doesnt sucks the fun out of everything:S



**

I'm also concerned about my health. We're getting older and it's true; VERY true that our metabolism is dropping and.. Being old; associates you with many health problems and stuff. I'm not one to do "new year resolutions" but I guess; I would start small by taking a huge and important step in improving and maintaining my lifestyle!

My dad had been jogging for; as long as I could remember? 4-5 years? Well, ever since we moved to the Upp Thomson area; cos it's really near the Reservoir where my dad does his Sunday morning jogs; I used to go and jog about 4-5km round the cross country track in the 1st 2 years~ IMAGINE! What I would have been; HOW MUCH I would have benefitted should I give up on more sleep,
in favor of those jogs!




**


For those of you who knows what I'm talking about; my relationship with God; had in fact, ended off with a bang! In the year 2008! I was totally backsliding; something which I'm NOT proud of; but is doing my best to rectify; and I'm glad, with the help of my wondeful cell leader; the new programme and the prayers; it all worked out in the end(:



With God; there is definitely so much more that one can achieve! It may sound really unbelievable; but DO give it a try!

It is a pleasure to be serving in Kids Ministry; the kids are amazing! They're just so young! Yet so FULL OF LIFE! They're all mischeivous and cheeky in their own rights! Although I'm 18; I really felt so liberated with them! Cos they will all laugh at the crazy antics you all do together!


**


Mon Amie(:


Ley, Esther, Mel, Aud, Rach, Char, Yina, May, Dickson, Jeslin, RACHEL, Janine, Ernest, Jerald....

YOU GUYS! Are awesome! THOUGH SOME OF YOU MAY NOT KNOW THE OTHER PERSON MENTIONED IN THE SAME SENTENCE!

Thanks for being there with me(: It's so much fun! Always, with you guys; The foodie sessions we have, the games, the songs, THE CRUISE!, The baking, the photography, the cell, the CAMPS!, the parties...





SO MANY! I've never felt more comfortable and at ease; It's really a blessing to have each and everyone of you in my life(:

Each one of you mean hold a special meaning to me;
AND I would like to take this opportunity;
To let you know, that you've touched me in a way;
which I'll always cherish and remember(:




Ley
You've been there with me the most; through SO SO many things; thanks for being there my dear(: You know I could never thank you enough; there were just... TOO MANY; I know you know(:

I'M GOING TO MENTION THIS! So DONT(!) CRY!

We MAY BE doing our internship next year; I DONT KNOW WHERE I MAY BE POSTED TO! But, just know that, with Skype, and webcam:D We will survive and pull through!



I'm a living testimony to that isn't it:D HAHA ( And you LOVE TO TEASE ME!)


**


MY FAMILY!
( I know none of them reads my blog; but this "reflection" wouldnt be very complete without them; they are honestly my life!)

Thanks to my dearest MOM & DAD! FOR the wonderful Christmas and SUPER EARLY birthday gift(: I'll use the bag to death!!

And, thanks for the trips out to Bangkok & Taipei! It was really awesome;

And I just want to say that; I'm sorry; I truly am.

I know that my temper is horrendous! My moodswings give EVERYONE a whiplash at the most inconvenient times; and at times, I may seem really rude and brash and conceited.

I have no idea why; I guess; I took you guys for granted; that I would be forgiven, no matter what I do. I hope I will grow up to be a big girl in the coming year; and I would definitely be the responsible, big girl.



BUT do give me time(: and space. I'm coming through; at my slow poke pace(:


AS FOR MY BROTHERS! I'm just so happy; that we've outgrown the phase where we cut each other's throats and give each other bruises and stuff ALTHOUGH! I did GET A MASSIVE bruise, which was bigger than the size of my fist; due to JASON! BUT! YER; LOL!

I'm glad we could play on the PS3 with the both of your PATIENT! guidance; SO glad that we could have a blast at the arcade playing mindless, "hit the lights that blink" games; and I'm glad that we could catch a movie every now and then(:

Jason, I know that you are like; taller than me, EVEN when I'm in my highest bloomin' heels; and QUAN! You WILL MOST DEFINITELY be taller than me by next March; but I will forever be your big sister; And you know I've got your back:D Buying your favorite bubble tea;



Jason- Passion Red Tea and QUAN- Chocolate Milk(:



**


LAST; but definitely not least; HARRISON(:
( Yes, I've promised him to do this in CHINESE! SO!)



我不知道要从那里开始..

不!我不是在找借口...

但是;真的-你为我做的真是太多了!



谢谢你;

一直都在我的身边

虽然你人在美国;

但是我真的能够感到和你;是那么,那么的亲...



我知道,有时,会耍小孩子脾气;无理取闹;真是委屈你了..

你对我真是好好喔~



当你回新加坡时;真是不敢相信!

那短短的两个星期里的记忆;

始终还在我脑海和心里(:



当我们的那么多"第一次!"...



一起用餐,逛街,看电影,吃冰,当然!

还有那个特别温暖的抱抱,还有那个吻;
(好害羞喔!)



你给我的那件你最喜欢的衣服!

我还在和它一起睡;

作恶梦,半夜起身时,你就好象在我身边...



你送的每一样邮件里的卡片,每一样礼物,

我都特别的珍惜(:

在那杀那!觉得自己好幸福;有你送好多漂亮的东西给我(:

因为;不是每个女生,能够有机会收和送大大,笨重的邮件给自己喜欢的人(:



2008已经到了尾声;

自己也能感觉到;自己好象更加的疼爱你;



就求你!好好的照顾自己好吗?!

虽然;为自己喜欢的人焦虑是个很正常的事;

但是!你在冬天开车我真的会惊心胆跳!



我好爱你喔 杜侑倫(:

我觉得应该还有好多好多的东西说;

但是,我不知道要怎么说~



最重要的是,你要开心喔!



我愛你♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx