11.12.08

JUST TO ADD ON; Just ripped these pictures off from Ray's blog:D



We were in the BIGGEST Nike Flagship outlet in SOUTH EAST ASIA! WOO!
It's HUMONGOUS!



And the wall's so COOL! Love all these TSHIRT SQUARES((:


***

Today is INSANE! SPM paper was just; a shocker! Honestly! MRS. LIM!!!))):

ANYWAY! SO like ALL the other post exam activities; went shopping with the girls today:D

Went off the Bugis and the bus journey is something which I DO NOT WANT to go through again! The bus is so FRIGGIN hot! OMG; Can you imagine being in a stuffy enclosed space for like; 1 ++ hour?! OMG; OKAY

ANYWAY; so from now on; I shall like the pictures do the talking:D:D




At the courtyard; Parco Bugis(:
Was fixated by the crooked, rotating Christmas tree; and YET! I've managed to chop off the cute top most part; unceromoniously:S LOL



ME(: Together with Ley, Esther, Audrey & Rachel:D



Was waiting for the train to bring us to Orchard; when we saw HIM on the glass panel! AW! I LOVE YOU ZJL!

*GUESS who's THAT in the reflection! LOL!




Went to Marriott BECAUSE! We were looking for the Ladies' of all things! LOL
Love the Christmas TREE!



BEING IN A HOTEL!
Reminds me that I will be in one this SUNDAY! OMGGGGGGGGGGG!

TAIPEI!



So we were on the streets when I came up with the genius idea to capture the night scenery:D:D



Aw; it's so lovely(: I love you all!



We went to F21; and Esther was like; INSISTING that Ley were to try on SOMETHING! And that I; was in charge of looking for something pretty for her; AW! WHY ME?!

BUT! It was fun((:

My darling look so PRETTY in this dress! AW;

Good TASTE! + Gorgeous Model:D Heeeh!



AFTER all the shopping done;

Esther- 1 pair of jeans; and tights
LEY- A pair of boots
SHUX- A DRESS!
RAY RAY- NIL (GOOD GIRL!)

We went up to Food Republic for a little R&R;
Aw it was nice just sipping on our drinks(:



I WNA DO THIS AGAIN! THIS FRIDAY EH! HAHA
THEN I'm gg TAIPEI!
For 4days. LOL


BUT STILL! I was supposed to go ZOUK! OMG I wna GO! I CAN GO! So I'm doing myself a disservice if I pass up on this chance! LOL

PS! Mr. DYL! PLEASE! REMEMBER! I wna listen to your song BEFORE I step on the plane this Sunday yer?:D:D

Sarang Hae:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx