29.11.08

So; Jason had his prom a couple (2) weeks ago; and I actually rushed home from class to see how my little brother looked like for his big day((:




This is the most; presentable picture...



But I prefer this; When he's on his cell(:

He's wearing my dad's pressie?! Like~~~ SO WEIRD! LOL

*

Anyway; went out with



Pris Xavier Yina Zhihao;

BECAUSE ZH's going away to "SERVE THE COUNTRY" in 2weeks time!!!

We went shopping for ZH's PROM stuff next Wednesday at the friggin MARRIOTT. LIKE?! OMGG WE didnt have a prom last time! ONLY a dumb farewell dinner at Orchid Country Club; Like?! What is that right?!

So; yer; back to Prom Shopping; we went right to Esprit and that was the CRAZY part; we wanted to TRY and look for inspiration and in the end; LOL



Xav's Geek Glasses!

OMGGG; ZH became like; the walking advertisment for Espirit! Cept for the shoes! LOL But he looked so FAB and most impt; V DIFFERENT!



Yina trying on some; cool beret thing while waiting for ZH; She SO TOTALLY DOES NOT. look like a SINAGPOREAN. & that's so COOL~ HAHA

{Shux's Theory}


*


XAV!



ZH + Pris

Anyway; we walked around; trying to find food for dinner and in the end; we ended up in Subway! HAHAH I felt so dumb because we have Subway in school; but it's still good!

*

Proceed to the LOOF after that and while walking; I was being snap happy and ZH had to complain that I'm some kind of tourist; Owell, I honestly take that as a compliment(:



Snapped a picture of this HOT yellow lamborghini; right outside Swissotel; Aw; Isn;t it a beauty((:



LOVELY ORANGEY Christmass TREE:D:D
It takes skills and ANGLE to take a good shot:D Done by yours TRULY:D



The lovely street; lighting up at night:D Christmas IS COMING!




On our way to LOOF!




Making a pit stop; Trying to have a different pose:D



Emofied.




Y for YINA!



Darling Pris who started it 1st!

We had FUN! Chillin' and feeling young(: Cos almost everyone there was like; working adults or something. But still; we made a pact to go St. James on Ladies' Night after CTs; So I'll have to convince my parents somehow((:



Pris's GummiBearie; Loof's Special:D


As I've said; this looked like; a smaller version of a baked pasta; with a sprig of parsely on top!



Xav had something called the Cosmopolitan; I had my SeaBreeze; it's kinda lame; but they dont serve Sex on the Beach there)):



Yina and I((: The View is GORGEOUS behind us!




Pris(: + Zhihao; he had some; White Chocolate Cocktail thing:D




We changed a total of like; 4 spots?! This was our 3rd:D
GUESS WHO's FEET BELONGS TO WHOM! HINT! YINA is not here!



INSANE! Shopping done by ZH! Courtesy of our expertise:D:D:D $200+ on this!? And MORE to come for his SHOES! AHHAAH

Now I know how PERSONAL SHOPPERS FEEL!



SEXY YINA! One of her most ALLURING POSES:D



WOOHOO! HAHA GUESS WHO?!

***

I want MORE OUTINGS TO COME! I LOVE MY FRIENDS:D:D
You guys are honestly the fabbest!! Miss those times in BWS/ GY:D

Once I have time; I'll def upload our ClASS VID up on YOUTUBE! WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW! I PROMISE I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx