23.11.08

OMGGGGGGGGGG

This is probably. One of the MOST. AMAZING thing which I've done!


Quan asked me if I wna go to this JJ Lin's concert party thing; for his new album; ACTUALLY. I didnt wna go.

BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.

AND I'm GLAD I DID!


His CONCERT WAS FAB! AND; I shan't say how and why; but I got to go up and personal with him!


His TOTALLY RAD! PlAID JACKET!





OMGGG He's just; such an amazing and talented singer songwriter.


AND.

Today's HARRISON BDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!

I'm telling you; This is the.

MOST AMAZING THING I THINK I CAN DO FOR YOU!

CLICK!


SORRY IF YOU HAVE TO CRANE YR NECK! I DONT KNOW HOW TO EDIT!

If you can't watch this; CLICK HERE!



I Love You To Bits!!

我的杜先生:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx