21.11.08

Stayed back in school with Ley today, on a FRIDAY of ALL days and we did TLaw togther(: Contrary to what everyone believe, we were VER Y productive:D:D




Ley bought this, yummy chocolate milk thing for me:D:D I'm so touched

So anyway, in the canteen, we happened to be talking abt STEAK;
Guess what my darling asked?!


"Huh, steak is beef huh?!"


LOL! I almost fainted! She's so cute!! HAHAH And I kept teasing her about it and calling her a Blondie:D:D




So before we got any serious work done; She wanted to listen to the song I sang for my REAL darling:D:D

Her reaction was CLASSIC! She sat on the floor I think, and she was TOO excited when she stood up, she banged her waist against the corner of the table!! Felt so bad for her!

Anyway LEY! Hope you didn't bruise or whatever!

But, she felt that I sang nicely:D So, not too bad of me eh?:D:D:D

Oh! And this song is so beautiful isnt it? Given to me by my PART TIME darling LEY too; Aw, it's just tooo sweet!




Grow Old With You- Mike Bon

I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx