26.2.08

so, exams are finally over and honestly! i cant wait for the BBQ tomorrow(((:
gna be so fun! though i;m not staying over:D

anyway; was having dinner when i heard jason, my 16 year old brother; mention this 3 words-

STATS, STANDARD DEVIATION.

i ALMOST CHOKED on my fish and seriously.
i grabbed his file and. wow. i was amazed.




i mean~ the ONLY thing i remember abt stats in sec4 was CF curve; mean, median mode.
FULLSTOP.

STANDARD FRIGGIN DISTRIBUTION.

OMG!
and they're doing SETS and MATRICES and what nots now in EMATH!

plus; my dad was saying that i shouldnt complain cos i;m having it easy~

my brother is doing my "POLY" work in sec4. no doubt, it's the watered down version.

OMG~

OH and. they're able to use CALCULATOR for PAPER ONE!

SHEEEESH~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx