Brisbane Photo Diary.
1) Drive from the City to Sunny Bank; and trust me; there is a reason for that name.
2) Can't get over how gorgeous Brisbane is; when it's all sunny and lovely; though I must have slapped on more sunblock in my two weeks here; as compared to all my life in Singapore. Which is incidentally, sunny too! Really the weirdest thing.
3) There must be thousands of Mac desktops around the library; and there are about nine, or ten libraries around campus?!
4) The Courtyard; in front of the Forgan Smith Building; my school is just so lovely <3
5) Last Tuesday was another lovely day; Cedric, Kim & I couldn't resist not getting an icy drink and having them in the courtyard; Definitely something which we will do again;
6) And what I love about Brisbane is that; it's equally stunning; even when it's sundown;
7) This particular Vietnamese restaurant is so packed when we were there! Definitely one of the more popular restaurants in Sunny Bank; and they do serve really awesome Beef Pho;
8) Madtongsan II; located on Elizabeth St which is essentially only three blocks from my apartment serves the best Korean food; Was telling everyone who bothered that this will be the place where I'd go for take out;
9) It's Market Day today on Campus; and it was just so crazy! Loads of things to see, do and join; loved the Photobooth to bits!
10) I'm definitely feeling homesick at times; but I guess; I'm slowly adapting to life down under; will be going to Fortitude Valley (or more affectionately known as "The Valley") tomorrow for a great night out; so, I'd definitely have more photos to come!
By Ellie Lee