1) The Victoria & Albert Museum; It certainly lived up to its name! I've thoroughly enjoyed all three hours spent in it;
2) Loved looking at the sculptures; there's something calming and therapeutic when you're staring into the smooth white marbles planes.
3) Loved the Textiles gallery too; where I could pull out shelves after shelves of vintage French lace and old, old Chinese embroidery.
4) However, I loved the Theatre & Performance gallery best! The costumes on display were absolutely gorgeous! It reminded me of the Christian Lacroix exhibition I went to years ago in Singapore; and this did not disappoint either! Of course; there was a hands-on section; and we went crazy; putting on the outfits and pretending that we were a sorcerer, a jester; the likes.
5) Was walking from the V&A to the Hummingbird Bakery when we saw this carousel in a church; there's something magical about the little horses that goes up and down and up and down; and of course; who could resist those bright lights?! (Yes, I loved carousel rides when I was little!)
6) Winnie (from Diamond Canopy) and I planned to visit this charming bakery when we were to meet in London; but thanks to the weather; we had to cancel! (Couldn't risk her getting stuck on her train! Snow isn't that great after all huh!) However; I still went to the bakery with the guys and it was great! The array of cakes on display were stunning and I was like a little girl in a candy store! I couldn't choose just one item to take out!
7) Harrison is such a big fan of Arsenal's that he had to drag us all the way down to see Emirates Stadium. Mind you, it was absolutely freezing and the wind was blowing and there were tons of steps to climb! However, it was definitely worth it as his face lit up like a Christmas Tree when he saw the entrance and boy, did he spend, in the souvenir shop!
8) As a Christmas treat, Harrison brought me for dinner at the Ritz's and it was amazing! The hotel and restaurant were absolutely stunning! The interior was so beautiful; and the... things on the table were so exquisite, I was afraid to use them; look at the colours on that gorgeous teacup! Of course; there was nothing to complain about the service! It was impeccable!
9) The absolutely amazing Seared Salmon and Halibut which I've had for the night;10) Wearing a H&M dress; which I've bought specially for the occasion; and New Look shoes.