3.9.10

Je vais a la patisserie.

Via The Cherry Blossom Girl

Have you seen anything more delectable than these? They look absolutely wonderful. Aw, I think I'm going to take every opportunity I can to savor some of these when I'm in Paris.

On a side note; I'm a teensy worried about getting along in Paris. Sure; I know how to order a coffee with a slice of strawberry cake; I know how to ask around for directions; I know my right (a droite) from my left (a gauche) but I seriously doubt I know the reply that is a tumble of words flying out from their mouth;

For those of you who had taken foreign language in the past; I'm sure you know what I mean; ugh. Culture shock at its peak. And I'm still here in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx