28.12.09

Jolly Christmas?

Christmas is a season of joy and giving... and from what Christmas 09 had shown me... It's a period of... Reflection and learning...

So many different things just; sprung up on me; on us; like; what, on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day... And maybe; after;
You can't help but; want to raise up your hands; in surrender; for things to JUST stop attacking; for these few; special days.

I remember I used to look forward to Christmas; or the following year's;
Just because; Christmas is so special; such an awesome time of the year...

This year; the Christmas Spirit; just; got sucked right out. I have no idea why...

It just sucks; big time; that reality HAS to stick it's butt in our faces during such a magical, such a special period...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx