10.2.09

SO! Thought I could do a little post; of all the pressies which I've got:D:D

I FEEL SO LOVED!((((:


FROM MY DARLINGS:D:D

The cute pair of shorts:D HAHA! OMG I can totally live in that colourful shorts everyday:D
That gorgeous gorgeous card(: Hand made by RACHEL(: Filled in with tons of love by the girls(: AND NAIL POLISH! HAHA LOL! A TOTAL OF 4colours!? OMG! HAHA







THE CHOCOLATE CAKE which Esther, Rach and Aud BAKED FOR ME!!!!
It's SO SO CHOCOLATEY! AND THICK, but! It's FULL OF LOVE!!:D:D



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US(:



Wish upon a star((:



CHARMAINE(:


RACHEL!

DEAR MEL(:
AUDREY!




SHIRLEY(:



AND ESTHER!!!!!!!

Thanks SO MUCH my dearies! For making my birthday so so special:D:D


Unveiling of our PRESENTS:D:D


*Certificate of FRIENDSHIP which Darling Aud gave to the both of us(:

From my MOM & DAD(:

HAHA! OKAY! They've given me my bag last Christmas; so I shan't ask for more:D:D HAHA! BUTTTT, I DO LOVE the nail polish which they've given me! Love that gorgeous purple and russet colour(:

FROM HARRISON! HAHA!
ACTUALLY, he didn't specify! SO! LOL! I'll just include this:D:D

THE "FLASHBACK" Folio(: HAHA!
*Apparently, I've got some form of amnesia:S HAHA!


IT is AMAZINGLY HUGE! LOL! With tons of pictures and words:D:D
100% effort; ESP from a guy:D:D

I totally fainted when I saw the page on the left! LOL! MY SECONDARY SCHOOL PICTURE!!!! AII~ HORRIBLE!


AND! MY PURSE! HAHA! AW; I love this purse so so much! BUT SEE! I told YOU! My DAD complained that you've spoilt me! HAHA!





BUTTT; HARRISON! Thanks for singing all those birthday songs for me((: And doing all those crazy stuff for me((: A SUPER HUGE SARANG HAE FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx