2.11.08

Just a little update;

Went over to Pepper Lunch at AMK Hub on Friday with YINA((: It was just the both of us and it was so much fun! Had tons of fun shopping around((: BUT THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!

I've never stepped into Pepper Lunch EVER; and wow; that 1st trip was awesome! Had kinda like a tough time choosing my food; and I guess that was when Yina found out that I LOVE BEEF to death! LOL!




Aw; I honestly love my steak! HAHA; Just a little side note;

Owells. But we were smelt kinda like~ Awful after dinner cos of the greasy smell we have; from the smoke emitted from the hot plates around the restaurants and stuff;



ANYWAY!! IT'S YINA'S 18th TODAY!


HAPPY HAPPY BDAY NAS!
May you have the BESTEST Day EVER!:D

CHEERS!





YINA introduced WE GOT MARRIED; this KOREAN variety show for me AND I'm HOOKED! One of the episodes was the birthday of Ms. Hwang Bo; the lady:D:D Aw; it's just so so sweet((:

And this explains the slightly; depressing song on my blog; But it's lovely though:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx