10.11.08

OKAY; This was SUPPOSED to be up on 29 Oct; But due to some stuff with Miss Ley; I only got to do it today((:

I was supposed to donate blood today; at the NP Blood Donation Drive but I had to go halfway when I realised I would be late for meeting Esther:/ Owell; I'll have to go back again on Friday; when I would have to go through everything; Again:S

I HATE THE WAITING PROCESS!






But I had my darling Shirley with me:D:D
SHE was a laugh! Although she was ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

*
LOL; the word: Absolutely.

I digress; But I just found out that Shanghainese pronounce it as

Ah- Be- Se- Lu- Te- Ly

Geez. I almost died laughing. HAHAHA

*




So back to Shirley. She took TONS of pictures. And 8 out of 10 of them are AWFUL. But she ADORED them!
Click to go see those horrendous images of me! She's got the exclusive pictures I would say? LOL






Here's a video of Ley though;
Of her showing off her mighty boobies. HAHAHA

Enjoy((:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx