5.9.08

Went out with some of the girls after SPM project briefing which sounds like tons of heard work and we had great fun! Mel was the crazy shopping Queen who bought TONS of stuff! Lol! No longer me; no longer Aud, Maybe M & Esther has a great chance to compete LOL





Went off to have great hawker food and it was satisfying((: The girls went all over the place with me to get my stuff and I was honestly touched(:

MEL!
If you're blog hopping right before you go off! Please do take care yer? And know that we all love you! And will miss you to bits!!

And as a personal favour to me; PLEASE go crazy in H&M! Hahaha for your sake and mine(: When you tell me stories from your trip!

Have TONS of FUN!


XOXO;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx