21.9.08

EXTRACTED MY TOOTH TODAY!
And somehow~ it just hurts the WORST out of the four teeth~

Drills were used and the SCARY DRILLING SOUND is just ringing right in my ears~ And my poor tooth~ Came out in bits and pieces~

So the pain is excruciating till the point where ;
I cant SWALLOW my friggin pills~ ( HUGE EFFORT!)
I cant shove my tablespoon into my mouth so I got to use the tiny baby spoon~

I cant eat much hard stuff~
SO! My diet for the whole of today consists of!



Plain Congee which I had to add those preserved stuff chopped into TINY pieces~



Baby Mashed Apple Which I LOVED When I Was A BABY ( According to my mom)&
HATED AT AGE 18;

WHAT's THE DEAL WITH MASHED APPLE?!
I know it's EXTREMELY HEALTHY and all but~ I cant believe I made myself finish the portion! *GAG*

Imagine eating Mashed PEAS. BLUEGH. AND I happen to know some babies who are fed with that gunk~

So right now; I'm sitting right here on the couch~ Wincing everytime dear hairyson make me laugh on Skype~ And I'm screaming for my painkillers which will ONLY WORK 8 FRIGGIN HOURS LATER!

IF YOU WERE TO ASK ME?! I'd SAY WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT?! I WANT IMMEDIATE EFFECT NOW!

Gosh~ I'm turning delirous and I'd probably dribble drool down my chin any minute. It hurts that I cant even control my throat and the swallowing~~

grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx