4.2.08

ok, am i just plain clumsy or super unlucky?!
gosh, i was crossing the basketball court at thomson cc;
to get to the bus stop. so i was straining my eyes to keep a look out for the bus service.
AND
WHAM!!
OMG.
the freaking ball just banged into the side of my head!!
gosh!
i haven been in contact whn a ball since. sec4?! hahahahaha
freak.
i was lucky i didnt get a concussion or smt.
*

studied with esther in skl. so nice.
hahahaha.
tdy's super casual. and although i finished a 2hr paper on 4hr. i;m glad
cos it was productive((((:
learnt tons of stuff and i'll be thankful to esther forever! hahahaha

*
took a break.
went to the vending machine to get my fix of caffeine.
NO COFFEE. teh tarik for me((: hahaha


AND.
whn i;m back; esther was telling me a horror story wif regards to vending machines
in her sencondary school,
her friend was getting soda WHEN!!


ANTS WERE

DISPENSED INSTEAD!!

GOSHHH!
right after i took a sip of my drink!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
it was so GROSS!!!!


yuck!!!
esther!!!!!!!!!

i;m never gna look at vending machines the same way again))):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx