3.10.07

love me.

my dad ALMOST made me cry lo...
was listening to songs on my mobile and colin raye's love me came on...
normally. i would just skip this song because i found it over rated!


OK!
dont kill me.
i guess it's bcos i dont really know the meaning of the songs until not long ago whn i REALLY listened..

sigh.
i was really so so afraid that he'll cry in front of me! i mean.
he just stopped and listening
it's just me and him and it's surreal..
i've seen my daddy cry. and i was so afraid of seeing him cry again..

i mean. it's not tt guys cant cry..
but...
have you ever seen yr dad cry?

it's just totally diff frm whn u see your mom tear.. and
owell.
im basically writing a bunch of incoherent sentences but; whteff! haha!

GO LISTEN TO LOVE ME NOW!!!

love/



ps; was looking for a pitcher of my dad and me and i'm ashamed to say the only ones whr it is ONLY me and him is during my cousin's wedding!! haha. anyhow.

he knows that i'm a daddy's girl! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx