13.10.09

我们一起去夜店!

Haven't had the opportunity to upload anything from my camera; thanks to Facebook; which allows me to upload everything in one shot!

So I've decided to blog about BUTTER FACTORY(: Since Esther had blogged a huge chunck; of our life in Taipei(:









Are you guys convinced that I'm as tiny as Mel?!:D:D She's so cute!:D





This is super cool; I can't believe that I managed to take a picture of ALL 5 of us; with one hand; HAH!












MUACKS; LOVE YA AUD(: AND MEL!



Dickson Chan; our personal guard for the night; HAHA!



So prettttaayy(:



group photo; with Alex, Dicky's cousin(:



Decided to snap some pictures; at the dance floor; you have no idea how hard it was! Lol! The constant shoving from other people; haha! But it was fun! Crazy, but fun:D







The super cute; huge faces;



And the super high; and unglam picture;





Pretty, pink Singapore Flyer at night



All means and ways, to cover herself from the rain;



And Mel's the "Little Red Riding Hood"(:



I had such a GREAT GREAT time that day; Can't wait for more at Zirca this Thursday; it may be our like, last clubbing session in a long long time)): Aw.

Owells.

I refuse to think about school starting next Monday; I shall enjoy my last week properly then!(:

Loveya,
Shall blog really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx