21.9.09

I (Don't) Feel Like Dancing, Dancing!

Went down to Suntec after church for Ley's performance!



Met Esther and we had a hard time; waving through this window; to get somebody's attention; to ask Ley out!



She couldn't stand still...



She looks so WOW! Her hair, make up, and bling bling on her cheeks; haha!

So we went into the crowds and there were tons of talented dancers around; doing their own thing; but I was most impressed with locking though; and the stomping thing; but of course; I'm forever biased towards my darling; and she was fantastic! (I even screamed her name=p)


Went to have dinner after Ley's performance at Fish & Co; like after such a long time; and it was fab!!! This is seriously one of the few places where I would order fish like; very willingly=p



Esther had her much craved after, Fish & Chips;



While I went for this fusion-y Ginza Salmon; (It was super yummy!)






Ley did pop in once in a while to see us; and looking at her in her get up; in a restaurant was just too funny:D:D

In the end; she won consolation; along with 5 other groups; which was great! (With this being a national comp and her coming so, so far!)



I'm so proud of you Ley!:D:D
加油加油!要追求自己的梦想喔!


* My title today comes from the song, I Don't Feel Like Dancing, by the Scissor Sisters=p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx