12.1.09

LEY'S BDAY ON 9 JAN!!!!!!

Though it was during Open House; It was so much fun!!!!!!! HAHAHA
AND!
Just BECAUSE! It was your BD! Doesn't mean you could BULLY ME! :S

ANYWAY!
I'll post up the whole load of pictures WHEN I get them from MELODY:D
BUT

We're all so friggin busy this week! What with;

(i) Law
(ii) ECD
(iii) Bazzaar
(iv) Making time to go spa~

SHEESH;

Don't get me started!

*

ANYWAY! PICTURES!
From when my hair was LONG and not so fugly and; when Harrison's friends came to SG!








I miss you YUNA! AND Jorge!
(Though I miss your sister more:D:D)


GLAD! SO GLAD! You guys LOVED the gifts!
Snap a picture of you wearing the lovely scarf with Harrison okay? :D:D

Thanks for the lovely dinner at Sushi Tei & ice cream at SWENSEN'S though!!

2years later! I'll go INDY okay:D
MY TURN! HAHA

*

Being with *your* friends; make me miss you more(:
AND, time flies; honestly;
It's been like; 6mths? Since you left;
1 + mth; I'll be doing my internship ( HOPEFULLY! OVERSEAS! ESP AT TAIPEI!) for 6mths;

Then; in a blink of the eye; It will be September/ October;



W.O.W.

That's all I can say; And think of right now/

*


分手快乐-
梁静茹


虽然这是个超感伤的歌;
但是,我觉得好好听喔!


泡咖啡讓妳暖手 想擋擋妳心口裡的風
妳卻想上街走走 吹吹冷風會清醒的多
妳說妳不怕分手 只有一點遺憾難過
情人節就要來了 剩自己一個
其實愛對了人  情人節每天都過




你發誓你會活得有笑容...





我好想好想你...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx