18.8.08

GO TEAM SINGAPORE!

YAYYYY A SILVER MEDAL!!!

AFTER 40 years~~~

Arent WE FAB!

HAHAHA; CONGRATS TO LI JIAWEI, Feng Tianwei & Wang Yuegu;

HONESTLY! I caught the match just now. along with the entire nation and it was THRILLING! I'm not exactly a ping pong person but it was awesome~ Especially the rallies between the SG Captain and World No. 1; Zhang Yining~ I mean. Both players were absolutely flying and I just can imagine the sheer grit to focus on the tiny ball the size of a turtle's egg with the rest of the stadium cheering their heads off!

Although I got to admit~ At some point in time~ I was focusing on the fact of their nationalities. Especially the 21 year old Tianwei who ONLY got her citizenship this January. I mean~ Would she feel like they're some kind of "rejects" who had to escape to another country just to play on the world stage? Since with the Number ONES around, it will be impossible for girls like her to break into the national team.

However, I was like some. ADHD kid during the 2nd match and I was jumping right in front of the TV; the sight~ Was kind of embarrassing. haha But who cared?! It wasn't everyday that SG manage to be one of the tops on a world class stage, playing with a world class team whom 90% of the world had rooted to get the GOLD!!

It was really sad~ Whenever the players lost control of the ball (which was really frequent) but it was really awesome when I saw the 3 players up on the podium~ It was really an awesome awesome feeling and really~~

It IS DIFFERENT!!
Rooting for a Game with
Your Country playing in it(:

I shall pine all my hopes into the Youth Olympics Games 2010 held in Singapore & Then; more hopes for the 2012 London Olympics!

I've honestly had more interest in sports ever since the interesting Arsenal & Chelsea stuffs I've been through for the EPL. But Olympics had honestly let me see a part of me which I thought had died when I was in~~~ 11? ( For those who don't know; I've played like, rugby, hockey, basketball, softball, floorball when I was young. OH and, almost became paralysed after a faithful high jump competition. haha LONG story~~ )

AND I SWEAR!
I didnt watch the Olympics just because of the fab looking guys; Although there are some. Mr. Totally WOWS out there. Haha! PLUS I WATCH THE GIRLS COMPETITIONS! So!! YES:D:D


ANYWAY! Before this post becomes too wordy~ I shall end it off with the video recording I took of the Victors Ceremony for the Women Doubles Table Tennis and LOOK! IT'S THE SG FLAG:D:D:D

ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!






And FITTINGLY ENOUGH!

The PING PONG SONG! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx