14.1.08

OMGGG. embarrasment!!!
was in the bus after french with esther; and there were like, 2seats, ANDD omg! i lost my balance and i totally bumped into the poor guy. grabbed the edge of the seat which SHIFTED which i STILL have to hold on to for dear life. and.
yer;
it was so crowded.
that guy in front of me SMIRKED!!!!!

hahah gosh~
embarrasment!!
oh myyy.
THAnk GOODNESS FOR ESTHER.
hahah.
fine. i was laughing too;

so.
awwwwwww. end of the day and. STILL;
fine. it;s a form of entertainment for others right? lolll.


***

ley got 99 for her bstats.
*CONGRATS(((:*

and. yer. i passed.
which. was kinda surprising;
i mean.
i couldnt DO THE FRIGGIN paper that monday~
totally blanked.

wow
anyway. no worries. i didnt cry, or panic or. was saddened whn i saw my grades;
but i wna faint cos my careless mistakes cost me so so much))):
gosh~
this bad lil habit of mine has come thru from secondary school
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

but. i will wrk hard for my finals. i will(((:
32days to FABM

JIA YOU SHUX!
JIA YOU EVERYONE ELSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx