30.1.08

esther))): i told u that chinese+ blue eyed caucasian DOES NOT equal blue eyed baby!!
!!!!
DONT BELIVE ME?!! AWWW u;re a pure bio student too lei!!)))):
D-E-N-I-A-L!!

*
Ley showed me something:

hi he(do) he(re) he(mi)

GOSH!
do u know wht is this?!! like. laughing. in the do re mi fa soh way!!

LEY i love you but. u are like. a bit kooky sometimes. hahhaha


gna donate blood after this lecture;
I AM GNA DONATE!!
not gna chicken out. HONEST!!

yina! jia you!! go wif me((: hahaha

**

BCOMM ENDED FOR ME.
PURE BLISS~

was v calm just now though my <3 was wrking overtime. hahaha
no more uhmming and ahhhing. hahaha
NOT AGREESIVE at all~
(yes. that was the comment my dear (not) olivia told me)


hahahah!
laugh all u want;


love;
我在想你哦((((((((((:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments(: Really do appreciate all of them! xx